While South Beach is unquestionably a better place to be located for access to night life and beaches, the Mandarin Oriental is a great option for business travelers or conference attendees who won't have time in their schedule to leave the hotel. It's unquestionably the best hotel in the downtown area. While swimming isn't permitted off the man-made island, it does have a great swimming pool and beach area. Only downside is that it is surprisingly hard to get taxis to pick up from the hotel in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental