We stay four nights and our experience was fantastic. Room had a great view, beds were really good and room was full with details to pamper the guest, like audio tv system, it was great! The bathroom was very roomy and was plenty of all kind of little luxuries that you don't get in other places. The beach area was really nice and relaxing, great view of the bay, though no access to the sea through it as we thought but it was a great spot to rest. Pool was very nice too, hotel was not busy so this was a very nice place to lounge around. If you like to jog or walk Brickell key is the place to do it, 1.3 miles around with wonderful views everywhere you go, sea, city scape, manicured gardens everywhere, a lot of people exercising or walking their dogs makes the exercise so enjoyable. Everyday after I return from my morning jogging I was welcomed back at the door with cold water, hand towel, apples and a great smile opening the door for me.
Concierge service was fantastic, they gave us great tip on what to do anywhere to go. All the staff was fantastic, Cindy at the front desk, always helpful and wonderful with suggestions. Valet parking was fantastic too!! Even though we are coffee drinkers and there was no coffee maker in the room, complimentary coffee was provided in the mornings from 5:00 to 8:30AM, I would suggest the hotel to offer complimentary coffee in the evening too. Room service was prompt and excellent too.
Try Mary Brickell village place for more affordable food options. It's in walking distance and had excellent options to have a nice lunch or dinner, specially "Burger and beer joint "place, hamburgers were fantastic, the free trolley outside the hotel will take you here too, the trolley is a great way to enjoy around without worrying about the traffic.
Visit Bayside marketplace for other dining options, it's not far either and has a great environment and live music.
I think my only complain would lack of free Wi-Fi even in the lobby, I'm sure management will hear us on this
Thanks to all the staff and Mandarin Oriental for a fantastic vacation, hope to come back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental