What an amazing hotel. My wife and I spent 8 nights here at the beginning of September and loved every minute of our stay. The staff are very attentive, particularly Wayne Marshall who went out of his way to make this vacation one of our best ever. Wayne introduced himself at the beginning of our stay when he popped in to make sure that we were satisfied with the cleanliness of our room. He has a passion for his work and an eye for detail that makes him an exceptional employee. Nothing was too much trouble for Wayne, who even presented us with a framed photograph of the wonderful views of the bay on our last day.
The secluded section of private beach, and the swimming pool are usually quiet and are ideal for anyone who wants a nice relaxing break away from the hustle and bustle of south beach.
My only complaints are the lack of free wifi, and the poor selection of hot food at the temporary lobby breakfast area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental