Mandarin Oriental, Miami
$108
$122
$119
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$179
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Cancelon
2,772 results
All reviewsbrickell keyla marprivate beachman made beachazul restaurantsouth beachperuvian restaurantturn down serviceroom serviceluxury hotelpool staffin room dininglarge balconyoverlooking the baypool sidelobby barbeautiful property
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at MO Miami. The service was excellent. The valet parking was the fastest i experienced in my life. The room was really nice and modern with an Asian twist. The bathroom was luxurious. The wi-fi was $12 a day, but it was slow, when i checked out i told them that the internet was kind of slow, they removed the charge from my bill . Mandarin Oriental Takes hospitality to a whole nother level.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great staff and wonderful place for a meeting. You would have thought I owned the place by the way they treated me. They greeted me and my entire team by first name all over the hotel. I had to ship bulky items to and for the hotel for a conference and they were very accommodating. Fantastic service and unbelievable rates.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Mandarin Oriental Miami is the second Mandarin hotel I have stayed at. Every employee was there to assist you in any way. If you needed anything it was always given in a timely manner. The property is splendid and beautiful and the food was amazing. I am already planning my next trip back.

Room Tip: The bay view was wonderful!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Mandarin Oriental is one of the best Mandarin we have stayed at. It is probably only second to the first Mandarin in Hong Kong. We arrived at 8:30am in the morning when the room was not ready. We were offered a free buffet breakfast which was excellent. After that , we checked in to a sea view room on the high floor. Although the decor is not the most updated, everything was well maintained. The service was excellent at the restaurant and the house keeping was good.
One more compliment is their valet service is so efficient and the $36 charge was reasonable compared to what other hotels charge at the South Beach. If you need to choose between the Bal Harbour Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin, I would definitely pick the Mandarin.

For those who do not drive, there is a free shuttle to go around to the Brickell Village.

Room Tip: Pick a room that overlook the bridge
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The room layout, bed, service and view was fantastic. All of the staff were very helpful. The restaurant was excellent. Our friend had a car also and they let us keep it out front for a couple of hours for no charge. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Bay View is worth it
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple