I really enjoyed my stay at MO Miami. The service was excellent. The valet parking was the fastest i experienced in my life. The room was really nice and modern with an Asian twist. The bathroom was luxurious. The wi-fi was $12 a day, but it was slow, when i checked out i told them that the internet was kind of slow, they removed the charge from my bill . Mandarin Oriental Takes hospitality to a whole nother level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental