The Mandarin Oriental is one of the best Mandarin we have stayed at. It is probably only second to the first Mandarin in Hong Kong. We arrived at 8:30am in the morning when the room was not ready. We were offered a free buffet breakfast which was excellent. After that , we checked in to a sea view room on the high floor. Although the decor is not the most updated, everything was well maintained. The service was excellent at the restaurant and the house keeping was good.
One more compliment is their valet service is so efficient and the $36 charge was reasonable compared to what other hotels charge at the South Beach. If you need to choose between the Bal Harbour Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin, I would definitely pick the Mandarin.
For those who do not drive, there is a free shuttle to go around to the Brickell Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental