What a splendid hotel. Good staff, very friendly and helpful.
Excellent room, great views and room service was faultless.
Good pool and seating area and a "beach" as well!
Drinks not cheap but as one would expect for a hotel of this standard.
Sometimes you get what you pay for and here you get what you expect and more.
They are doing work there, but one must expect that if things are to change and improve.
We were allowed to use the spa facilities as we had a late flight. Wish I'd had a spa session now!
Taxi to air port under $30 for 4 of us in a big yellow cab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental