I stayed in this hotel for only 1 night traveling on business, therefore I did not get to use all of the amenities this hotel has to offer like the spa/fitness, etc. However, my room was beautiful and very clean! Staff when checking in is very friendly and accommodating. My room was very spacious and I had a water view. Bathroom has a separate walk-in shower and whirlpool tub. Bed was very comfortable. The balcony was enormous for a hotel balcony! Great to sit out there at night and view the water. I also had room service for breakfast and food was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again. FYI, valet parking is $36.00/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental