Went to the Mandarin expecting the very best. Most of the staff tried very hard to be friendly and attentive, but between the construction (jack hammering beginning at 8:30am and going most of the day) and limited restaurant menus, we were off to a bad start. When the waiter disappeared during dinner and no one could find him, it was another bad sign. Finally, when we were ready to check out, I discovered they had lost my shoes! You would think they would at least apologize for some of this, but they did not flinch. 'See you next time' they said. I don't think so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental