We spent 6 great days at MO before and after a big family trip to Disney World...having arrived after 20+ hours of travelling we were relieved to have a seamless check-in. The staff are simply amazing in all departments...friendly, attentive and always willing to help. The rooms are modern, spacious and the balconies provided a welcome view and a great place for a sundowner or post dinner nightcap. The bathrooms are large, well appointed and well stocked, but some might be uncomfortable with the semi-open plan bedroom/bathroom design...but that need not be a problem as one can simply close the divider. Travelling with our own kids and nieces might have been a challenge but the room service and housekeeping staff continued to work their magic and made it a memorable stay for parents and kids alike. The pool was a great distraction and the food and drinks service was faultless, though at the weekend the pool area did get rather loud and rowdy, and was less kid friendly. The room service menu was comprehensive, tasty and service was accurate and efficient, though as one would expect... expensive...our room service bill cost more than our accommodation...ouch! Unfortunately we did not eat in any of the restaurants.
This was a welcome oasis of tranquility and luxury for the parents after 8 days in the Happiest Place on Earth...a faultless stay and we can't wait to go back. One word of caution...the location may not be ideal for those looking to be close to the beach, nightlife or shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental