Arrival began with no reservation..and no rooms available. There were no questions about why it happened, just an immediate search for a solution, apologies for something they didn't do. And an upgraded room at the meeting rate found in minutes without apparently having to seek approval. Free water bottles showed up everywhere without asking. Poolside table reservation for a group moved seamlessly into a indoor setting when the heat index soared over 100 with an incoming storm. The room was a large corner suite with exceptional bathroom and current electronics. I somewhat expect this at a high end hotel, but the ease, grace and individual responsibility of staff was memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental