I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental over 10 years ago on business for a few days and was extremely impressed. Returned last week for vacation and found the same professional approach to guests. From the moment we arrived (from UK) to check in to the moment we left, everything was first class.
Front Desk, Concierge and "Front Door" always happy to assist, with a smile. Pool staff very accommodating, always happy to see you, remember who you are. Same too with restaurant for both breakfast and dinner. very, very happy all round. Well done. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental