We chose this hotel in order to avoid the craziness of South Beach over Memorial Day weekend and it was the perfect choice. From the moment that we arrived until we checked out the service was impeccable. Every request was greeted with a smiling face and a willingness to assist. The hotel was quiet (although in the path of the airport, so you can hear the airplanes flying overhead) and very clean. We stayed in a Dynasty suite, which has a large balcony and 1 ½ baths. The hotel is located on Brickell Key which is a small island just off of downtown Miami. The Key is mostly residential with one small market and one restaurant (other than the hotel restaurants). There aren't a lot of shops/restaurants within walking distance so a car or taxi is recommended. There is a path around the Key which is nice for walking/running. Thanks MO for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental