Loved this Hotel. A pleasant surprise. The Bay Area was just gorgeous! Close to everything. The Resort Amenities are fabulous. I would defiantly go back again. We had our car, so it was easy to get around to South Beach and all the fabulous restaurants in the Area. The Fitness Center was the best. Top of the line equipment, Bay view, and anything you could need, fruit, water, towels.
The food was delicious at the Hotel and the service was outstanding. We had the most beautiful weather, and the beach sand was a perfect compliment for the Miami experience.A great find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental