Spent two nights at the Mandarin and we had a lovely time. We were on a family holidays so often felt out of place amongst the larger proportion of business people, but everything else was perfect: the decor, the staff, the views... even the lovely scent in the lobby which reminded us of eastern Asia! The only thing which slightly irritated us was the long waits for a lift to stop at our room floor. I understand that lifts are busy at certain times of the day and also know it is impossible to add new lifts in a fully developped structure as this one, but the long waits occured enough for us to get a bit frustrated with them... A minor point in the whole scheme however and would happily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental