We booked the Oriental Mandarin for our last night coming from The Bahamas before taking our flight back home the next day as a special treat for us. The location is just beautiful, on a semiprivate island with a little beach and pool overlooking the bay. We had a room with 2 doble beds, beautiful in decor, the bathroom had like a window opening to the room. We got an upgraded room with a breathtaking view over Miami Skyline and the ocean. The bathroom had plenty of thick large towels, there was complimentary chocolate in the room. We took the breakfast outside on the terrasse, the staff is very well trained, professional and very attentive, breakfast is kind of expensive but expected for a hotel of this category, the food was of very good quality, beautiful presented and very generous portions. I LOVED the healthy muesli/fruit choice, it was more than plenty.
The only minus is the high valet parking fee,34$ per night, what could be included in the 520 $ per night/room (plus taxes). Also the WiFi is charged extra with 15 $ per day.
The hotel allowed us a late check out, what was really appreciated by us. I would definitely come back again to enjoy this beautiful hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental