Really enjoyed my stay for business at the Mandarin Oriental. I knew I was in store for something good when Jennifer Aniston was in the lobby! In any event, the room I had was exceptional. Everything was very comfortable and the service at the hotel was great. Stacks up well relative to other Mandarin Oriental properties or relative to a Four Seasons type hotel. Recommended for those looking for a quiet place to stay on business in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental