Spectacular views from pretty much any room. The lobby is beautiful but the heavy, perfumed incense they burn (almost continuously) had me dashing away to find fresh air. The rooms are pretty but didn't knock my socks off. The bath is separated from the bedroom space by a wall with a large cutout. For privacy while bathing or showering, one has to bring down a shade. It's not an elegant concept, in my opinion. The potty has a private room, so at least that's something. One person in our party stayed in a suite and it was expensive but gorgeous. We had the brunch buffet and it was okay but not as special as I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental