This was a business trip for my partner and I, and so the Brickell location made it very accessible to the office-walking distance--the reason we chose the hotel. Check in was smooth and the hotel lobby was decorated well with a really nice scent which I believe was being created with some incense. Our room was stunning with a view of the pool, and we used the balcony for breakfast in the morning.
The pool area is really great and there are some very tasty dining options pool side, we enjoyed snacking on all the tasty treats throughout the day by the pool.
We also used the fitness centre which was well stocked with towels, water etc. and it had all the machines we like to use at our home gym.
If you want to spend most of your time in South Beach, this is probably not the best location for you but it is great for a business trip or a relaxing trip in the sun by the pool.
Overall, we have no complaints, we would definitely stay at the location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental