I held a business event at this hotel. This is not the place to stay if you are here for South Beach... it is on the water, but in the business district. Gorgeous, large rooms. Lovely views of the water and city from the balcony of your room. Staff is amazing. Sit out and have lunch at the pool and watch dolphins play in the water below. Food at the restaurants and the catering is excellent. Pool is small but appropriate for this boutique sized hotel that largely caters to high-end business travelers. Nice gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental