The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The bed was wide and comfortable. There was a separate shower and a plentiful supply of lovely towels.
I asked for a kettle to make tea and it arrived promptly together with cups and teabags. Cannot understand why it was not part of the furnishings of the room. Still...I asked and I got!
The veiw from the breakfast terrace is very pleasant as was the view from our room, 708.
Our room balcony was tiny and had no chairs so were unable to sit outside and enjoy the view.
There is a nice, easy walk around the island that the hotel is on and I do recommend taking that walk.
We were allowed to keep our room until 2pm, which was very helpful to us.
My only complaint is where the safe is located: on top of a very high shelf. I could barely reach it.
This is a luxury hotel which we throughly enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental