I visited the Mandarin Oriental spa in January for an 80 minute massage and was completely blown away by their spa. From the moment you walk in you are in a tranquil paradise and everyone you encounter is warm, friendly and professional. I was checked in quickly and moments afterwards given my spa slippers and escorted to the ladies locker room. The locker room had a nice vanity area where four ladies could easily sit, do their makeup, hair, etc. Luxurious almost seems to be an understatement of their waiting area. There is a nice waterfall and lounge chairs you could enjoy all afternoon reading a book or magazine. Their tea was nice and refreshing as well. My massage therapist worked wonders in that 80 minute timeframe. I had a private suite, had my choice of massage oil, music and anything my heart could possibly desire. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental