the hotel is nicely located. it has it all and mataches all standards for Mandarin Oriental. the restaurant isnt top quality. rooms are just perfect as well as service. the quality isnt as good as all the Asian Mandarin hotels. it feel like there is something missing. location is good but you will always need a cab to get to down town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental