Stayed here for three nights whilst attending a wedding on South Beach.
I wanted something luxurious and quiet away from the party crowds near the beach and I wasn't disappointed.
From start to finish I was made to feel like a special guest and nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing, best room service I've ever experienced.
They provide iced tea in reception, free chilled water and sunscreen by the pool and every member of staff has a cheery comment.
There are dozens of restaurants and bars in walking distance and a lovely walk round Brickell Key.
Would highly recommend for location, service and standards of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental