We stayed in this hotel in August 2011. We have stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world including hotels such as Trump towers in Chicago in 2012. We were on a trip of a lifetime - Vegas, Miami and New York. We wish we had stayed longer in Miami because this hotel was outstanding. their service was second to none and the staff couldnt do enough for you. Although its in the financial district and not on Miami beach, it was the right choice. brickell key was a short walk away which had enough restaurants and bars to suite anybody. There was even a 'live' music bar where people could get up and sing (no, not Karaoke) the people that got up sang with the band, it was great entertainment as they could all sing pretty good. Anyway, I would go back there tomorrow and definitely stay in the Mandarin Oriental - If you want a brief glimpse of it, it was featured on Bad Boys 2 - the movie. Have fun and take your trainers (sneakers) as there is a great run around the island that the financial district is located on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental