We stayed 4 nights in the Mandarin Oriental while visiting ART MIAMI. The rooms are nice I like the open bathrooms and very quiet compared to all the Hotels in South Beach. You have beautiful views on the bay from wherever you are in this Hotel. I like the area around the pool, you can lie down on a chair and eat something, swim of course. We like the Café Sambal, exellent food Cevice sushi etc.The only thing we do not like is the formal Restaurant Azur. My fish was overcooked and myhusbands pasta was very mediocre. I was ashamed for our guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental