This hotel is located on a small island 1,3 miles exactly perfect to make a jogging.
The view on Biscayne Bay is wonderful and there is a small private beach very quiet and pleasant.
The only inconvenience of the location is that you need a car or a taxi to go anywhere and it can take some time with traffic to reach Miami Beach.
The service is excellent particularly around the pool; the staff is helpful and friendly. The pool is heated in winter. Very pleasant!
The breakfast buffet at the Sambal cafe is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental