I've been going to Miami for over a decade to play for a long weekend. My first experience at the Mandarin Oriental Miami was a pleasant one. You definitely feel like your in the Caribbean if you have a room facing the ocean or if you're lounging at the pool.
Rooms are huge by the standards in Miami, and each room has a decent size balcony. Unfortunately because of all the black birds the balconies can be used as a restroom by our feathered friends. I suggest the hotel get some hawks to patrol the premise.
Room service was quick, but the food was definitely not worth the money.
The staff was amazing from beginning to end, so if service is your number one priority this is a place for you.
Be aware it's a $30 cab ride to South Beach, so if you're a big Lincoln Road or night club person, you may want to look for a hotel in Collins Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental