We stayed in the Dynasty Suite which is a corner room. We use the Amex Centurion benefits which was a great deal. The décor and room was excellent finding everything you need. The nice chocolate truffles were nice. As always with the MO chain, we were walked to our room once we checked in. This area is a nice quiet location on a man-made island. The restaurant downstairs, Café Sambal, was awesome with great sushi. We ate there twice and enjoyed every meal. What I like about the MO chain is that everywhere you go it feels like a tranquil spa which is very relaxing. Everything met our expectations; except:
The only hiccup was our check out for an early morning flight. We spoke to the front desk about having breakfast prepared at 0500 hrs and they said no prob just fill out the order sheet. Well this was planned into our timing of leaving the hotel. At 5am I get a call saying that breakfast doesn’t start until 6am. So now I’m fuming because don’t make promises that you can’t keep. A huge pet peeve of mine! So they tried to accommodate me with a make shift breakfast that came as I was walking out the door. Needless to say that I couldn’t really eat anything at that time due to my flight. Arrhh…
Besides that…I am still giving it 5 Stars. Also check out the MO in Las Vegas if you get a chance….A newer great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental