I had two nights here. Immaculate and stylish. Very well designed bedroom and bathroom giving you all you could possibly need for a good night's sleep. A more sophisticated vibe than my earlier stay at the Ritz Carlton, Key Biscayne, but then it is an urban hotel as opposed to a beach resort. Calm but striking public spaces and a general feeling of well-being and restrained style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental