I met my fiancé here for lunch and the staff set her up with a spa day while I was tending to business. The lunch was great, the valets know how to park a Lamborghini, and my fiancé loved the spa treatment (complete with champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries... she saved me one, it was massive). Would definitely come back for lunch and the spa. Would love to stay there the next time I'm in Miami to see if the rest of the hotel lives up to the standards of the restaurant and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental