Checked in here at 10am after an overnight flight from Los Angeles and they kindly found us a room to check into straight away. Carlos at the desk also gave us a complimentary upgrade as we were on honeymoon.
Lovely room, great balcony overlooking the ocean.
Staff were lovely, really helpful.
The pool was great, a little small but still relaxing. Very comfy loungers and delicious cocktails and food.
Location is good for downtown Miami. Taxi to SouthBeach costs about $35. Free trolley service outside the hotel takes you on a loop around to the main shopping areas.
All in all a great hotel, amazing service and very luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental