Had a 2 night stay at the Mandarin Oriental and could not really fault it. Ok you pay high prices but the view from the room was excellent. The size of the room was excellent and the bath room was to die for.
We checked in as newly weds and told the staff we were on our honeymoon. They very kindly sent us a card and some lovely cakes, so credit to the management for doing that. - Was a lovely touch.
Breakfast was fantastic - again pricey but you get what you pay for. Lovely food and great service. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental