We stayed in one of the suites in the hotel. Great place to base our business exploits during our stay. Lots of room, calm environment and yet close enough to the heart of the city.
Staff were pleasant and friendly with beach facilities manager being exceptionally helpful.
The Sunday chill out beach party with DJ was great and a lovely way to spend the day.
A calmer way of staying in Miami than South Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental