I stayed in this excellent hotel at the beginning of November, stayed four nights. I can only recommend this hotel as it is managed on a very professional level, starting the front desk, housekeeping and food.
The location is downtown Miami, located on the small Brickell key, which is a very good position. We had a very nice room on 19th floor, the view was amazing.
The only thing we did not like was a slow service at the pool bar (serving food).
Otherwise it was excellent.
Wifi is extra paid. Cab to South Beach or Airport is $30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental