My wife and I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Miami last night.
We last stayed in a Mandarin Oriental in San Francisco a few years ago and the experience has deteriorated a bit. The rooms are nice but the bathrooms are weird. There are no real places to put things around the sink. So much space, nice design but poor function.
The service was exceptional in all respects. It could not have been better.
At these prices, the Mandarin Oriental, is good but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio,YAKU by La Mar, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Prestigia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental