Customer service not great when certain people were working. Staff ill informed. You will get six different answers from six different staff of the same question. Rooms were clean and cozy. Breakfast was pathetic. It was a snack of granola bars and muffins. Overall if you can get a discounted priced room its a good deal- I wouldn't pay full price to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay