I stayed here for two nights at the end of my Florida trip. Brickell seemed like a fairly safe area. There was a Walmart across the road, and a Publix supermarket behind that which were both handy for supplies if staying a while. I didn't really use the kitchen apart from the fridge for drinks. Check-in was quick and easy and check-out was pretty much automatic after a charge went through on my credit card. I can't really comment on the breakfast as I only grabbed a breakfast bar on my last morning as I was leaving. As there is a supermarket close by, its easy enough to sort yourself if the free breakfast isn't sufficient, but a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay