I stayed here in January 2014 with my brother for almost 2 weeks. When we got there we waited for a room because we arrived early from the Airport. Everyone who ever worked at the Front Desk was amazing. Very friendly and helped a lot. Room was really clean, nice and spacious. You can help yourself with breakfast in the lobby which was really nice. I got surgery at Bascom Palmer on my 3rd day in Miami. The driver was this really nice lady. She drove amazingly. I suggest you ask for her and not the bald guy he drives like a maniac. Drove way to fast and that was the day after my surgery i was scared & my brother was like its ok will be there soon. He knew I didn't like the way he drove. WiFi is super fast. You have Walgreens on the other side of the road and Publix right behind it. We went Downtown everyday and its so close too. You can walk to Brickell Metro Mover Station step in and go around. Its really practical. We really enjoyed our stay there because even though there is a highway really close its so quit all around the room. I'm definitely staying here when I go Again to Miami & will look to stay in one of their hotels anywhere I go in The States.
They have free shuttle service to Bascom Palmer which is a huge relief. They start at 8AM and stop at 3PM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay