I booked 2 nights with this hotel as I was traveling from Georgia for a mini vacation with my wife. Upon arriving, check-in took quite some time and I was not acknowledged. Staff was pessimistic and not very friendly for my expectations. The front desk girl by the name of Janelcy was extremely rude and unprofessional. There is a lack of hot water at random times throughout the day. They don't service rooms daily and explain this to you after you complain about it instead of informing guests upon check-in. The breakfast is limited to the same choices daily however there is a Walgreens and Publix near by the area. I was given towels at the front desk that had multiple hairs on them. I had to purchase my own towels elsewhere. Rooms have cockroach eggs inside cabinets and customer service is poor. Reconsider before staying here and spend an extra few dollars to stay at a real hotel with guest amenities and services made exclusively for true guest satisfaction. The vibe I acquired from the staff and rooms was that of a upscale motel, sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay