Right in the heart of the thriving Brickell area of Miami, this hotel's location is very convenient. Within a few blocks, you have access to public transportation, banking (Chase), supermarkets (Publix), and drug stores (Walgreens). Also withing walking are many restaurants, from fine dining to fast foods. However, travelers should be aware that the hotel seems to be used by full-time residents who use the small lobby area and outside benches as places to congregate. They are not disruptive, but it does affect the ambiance of the lodging. Also, this hotel chain does not service the rooms on a daily basis. [For example, if you stay less than 7 nights, no service is provided but you can purchase a service. Fresh linens, toilet paper, etc. can be obtained at the front desk. If you 7 nights, 1 full service is given. ] The rooms do have a kitchen so keeping "leftovers" in the fridge is very convenient. The "Grab & Go Breakfast" is available in the lobby from 6:00 AM to 9:30AM and consists of coffee, tea, etc. Also, they have some fruit and packaged muffins. Overall, a good place to stay for location, but amenities are limited and average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay