Checked with hotel before our 5 hour drive to Miami. They said they were pet friendly. It was not the case. Ended up taking dog with us to convention we had to attend. We did manage but we had much better luck at our hotel in Orlando. Extended Stay is NOT equipped to have dogs stay there. Everything else was great. Close by convention center and South Beach. Rooms were very clean and they had a full kitchen. Breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay