Though the hotel was in downtown, was in a calm area that was away from the noise of downtown. It was closer to all downtown areas that you would like to see in Miami and right 5 mins from Bayside. We have stayed previously as well in this hotel so nothing was new as such but the Beds seemed to be 'full' size while they mention it to be Queen. Kitchen and other facilities are anyways very good but for service like replacing towels or anything, you have to go yourself and no one comes for room service except for the days they have it planned. Overall experience was good and it was value for money. It was a nice location and nice hotel to stay in downtown area. Recommended for people wanting calm stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay