The facility was in a perfect location. Parking is $12/day with in and out privileges. Right at the so it hern tip of downtown area. Will need a car to get around the area though. The facilities are well renovated. However, the first room I was assigned, everything seemed clean except the bed. There were many unwashed stains and even diffuse body hair on the bed. I figured switching to a new room would solve the problem, but my bad experience came ultimatelt from the attitude of the overnight staff member. They immediately argued with me that the rooms are always cleaned and that the heating system works even when prompted for her to check them out. Also very unwilling to help find a resolution. This would be a great facility for its price if the staff member could improve on their customer service skills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay