“Met every expectation, and I recommend”

Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami
Ranked #75 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Orlando, Florida
“Met every expectation, and I recommend”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a delayed review, but since I'm rebooking at this location, it seems only fair to say why.

It is an easy hotel to find, and the staff made me feel welcome on arrival. I was an hour early for check-in but they had a room available and simply made it happen. The room was not overly special, nor did I anticipate it to be, but it was everything I hoped for and more. The AC was doing its job for comfort, and the bed offered a very relaxing night of sleep. Once you're asleep it doesn't matter if the carpet is frayed or the sink hardware is a tiny bit loose. The place would just fine for "an extended stay" (what a concept, huh).

I stayed here in between two cruises, and the laundry room was one of the reasons for booking here. All was in good working order. The kitchenette was just right for my simple needs. Nearby drug store (safe walking distance) had all my cruise replenishments.

Front desk staff called a quality taxi service for my trip back to the port next day. The entire experience was easy, and that's pretty much all I needed it to be.

Yep, it's easy to recommend this location. Thanks, Extended Stay Brickell.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DGP1111
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with with our hotel and the service provided. We know how exhausting travelling can be, so we are very happy that we could provide you with a comfortable place to stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I were looking for an affordable, clean and convenient place to stay a night before our cruise. The hotel was nothing extra fancy but it was clean, quiet and at a great location. The room was a decent size and more than enough space for us two. We were close to the hub of the city and very walkable (Publix and Walgreens were across the street). This is a good place for a quick stay over. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elise M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Elise - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the location of our hotel. We know how exhausting travelling can be, which is why we focus on providing a clean, comfortable environment, at a great price, for our guests to enjoy.

Travelers also viewed these Miami hotels
Aloft Miami Brickell
Fortune House Hotel Suites
Habitat Residence
#44 of 122 in Miami
Courtyard Miami Downtown/Brickell Area

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami? Share your experiences!