This is a delayed review, but since I'm rebooking at this location, it seems only fair to say why.
It is an easy hotel to find, and the staff made me feel welcome on arrival. I was an hour early for check-in but they had a room available and simply made it happen. The room was not overly special, nor did I anticipate it to be, but it was everything I hoped for and more. The AC was doing its job for comfort, and the bed offered a very relaxing night of sleep. Once you're asleep it doesn't matter if the carpet is frayed or the sink hardware is a tiny bit loose. The place would just fine for "an extended stay" (what a concept, huh).
I stayed here in between two cruises, and the laundry room was one of the reasons for booking here. All was in good working order. The kitchenette was just right for my simple needs. Nearby drug store (safe walking distance) had all my cruise replenishments.
Front desk staff called a quality taxi service for my trip back to the port next day. The entire experience was easy, and that's pretty much all I needed it to be.
Yep, it's easy to recommend this location. Thanks, Extended Stay Brickell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fee: $15 per day for 1-6 nights, $10 per day for reservations of 7+ nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Brickell - Port of Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Miami - Brickell - Port Of Miami Hotel Miami
- Extended Stay America Miami
- Extended Stay Miami
- Miami Extended Stay