“Wanna get sick of gators?”

Shark Valley Tram Tours
Ranked #14 of 230 Tours in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had a great time with my Spouse riding the Park tram bird-watching and gator-spying.. the highlight of the 2 hours was the view from the tower about halfway out into the Park... ours brokedown so we had an extra 30 minutes of viewing the amazing surroundings ... but honestly after an hour of seeing alligators every 25 feet I didn't look that much.. but the bird life of Woodstorks, Great Blue Herons, and so many I can't remember was Very interesting

There are newer reviews for Shark Valley Tram Tours

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I went on this tour Feb. 1, 2013. We got this in right before we had to leave for the airport to come back home! We almost didn't make it but we sure are glad we did!!! We were amazed at the amount of alligators we got to see! The water level was dropping and a lot of the alligators were sunning themselves right next to the pathway! The baby alligators had to be my favorite! The tour guides were very knowledgeable and funny!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We reserved seats for the 20th of January for the morning tour and it was excellent! We observed many different types of birds and no less than 40 alligators, some within feet from us! The guide was informative, if not a little cheesy but that's okay for the kids. Would definitely do this again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stopped for this tour on our way through the Everglades after considering that or an airboat. Although well organised with knowledgeable guides we were disappointed as there was a lack of wildlife apart from white egrets. I would have liked to have seen alligators but I guess they know not to stay close to the road. We visited in October so maybe there is a better time to visit.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

You must take the shark valley tram ride when you visit Everglades national park. You literally see hundreds on alligators on your 17 mile ride. The park ranger was so enthusiastic you had to have a great time. In addition to the alligators we saw many different types of birds and vegetation. The park ranger explained everything and made it very interesting. The price of $20 is a steal!

1  Thank asheffrin