$107
$96
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$152
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$126
$87
GardenInn.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$128
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$132
HolidayInn.com
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
3,210 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallfast food restaurantsburger kingcruise portfree breakfastcruise packagepublix grocery storebreakfast roomfree shuttlehot breakfastevery half hournext morningfront desk staff
Reviewed December 31, 2009

I was very impressed with the Hampton Inn & Suites, Miami Airport/Blue Lagoon. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the facilities quite nice (tea/coffee 24 hrs, breakfast, pool, gym), and the staff were friendly. I appreciate the hotel's environmental/sustainable efforts (dual flush toilets). I will definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Hampton Inn at 777 57th Ave is my favorite place to stay in Miami. It makes me feel like home, since I'm always there.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stayed at the Hampton, Blue Lagoon for one night last week. I wanted to thank the woman cleaning our room for finding my ski jacket and notifying the front desk that we had forgot it in the closet. We were already on the airport shuttle, but this allowed us to run back and get it from the front desk! The woman would not take a tip from my husband, so hopefully the thank you got passed on to her. As well, Sofia Plaza was very helpful giving me some tips and answering my questions about the general area around the hotel before we arrived! Thanks Sofia! This location is very close to the airport and port of miami.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2009

I would stay at this Hotel when I return to Miami - great job!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2009

We stayed here for 7 nights and would highly recommned the place to anyone visiting Miami, We did not use the airport shuttle bus but it seemed to be running regularly and there were no issues. We had hired a car and felt that the place was central enough for everything we wanted to do which was to see Miami. It was a 20 minute drive to the main downtown area of Miami - Bayside etc but this did not bother us. The hotel is not very far from the airport but there was very little aeroplane noise. The lagoon was not far away and the hotel is in a quiet area.
The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful - giving us information and advice for the area. The help youself breakfast buffet was delicious and varied every morning. We went for breakfast at various times between 7 & 10 and there was always plenty of choice and more than enough food. The Hampton Inn is opposite a Publix and other supermarkets/chemists and there is also a MacDonalds. We ate at the nearby 94th Aero Squadron restaurant at the end of the road a couple of times and would recommned that as a great place to eat.
We made use of the swimming pool and the business centre computers. There was no problem with the parking at the Hampton Inn as this was in a secure car park under the hotel. All in all an excellent place to stay for anyone visiting Miami.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family