We booked this hotel because of the proximity to MIA and the park/stay/go option. We did a reverse park/stay/go -- parked our car for 14 days and spent the night when we returned from a long trans-Atlantic flight. The cost of the room and parking was only a few dollars more than the cost of just parking at the airport for 14 days. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Even though the hotel is close to the airport, there is no airport noise. The front desk and breakfast buffet staff were wonderful! Breakfast buffet variety was all you could want -- fresh melon, pineapple, hot eggs, meats, potatoes, in addition to the usual waffles, cereals, breads. Front desk suggested great Cuban restaurant across the street. If we fly out of MIA again, we'll certainly book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn