“Great customer service”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Ranked #15 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I stayed here on business for one night and the experience was above and beyond my expectations. First of all, I got lost on my way from the airport so I called the hotel for directions. The person at the front desk not only gave me directions but she stayed on the phone with me and guided me to the hotel. Later that evening I wanted to have a drink so I called down to the front desk to inquire about a bar. Jeff, the customer service manager, told me that they did not have a bar but they did have wine for sale in the gift shop. I told him that was ok but a few minutes later he called me back and offered to bring me a bottle on the house. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in town on business.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Making our guests feel welcomed is our main goal. Thank you for your great review and look forward to your next visit.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have stayed at many chain hotels in Miami, and have found many to be dirty and in disrepair. What a pleasure it was to find this hotel - clean, renovated, and walking distance to your errands. The rate includes airport transportation, wi-fi, and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again! Yes indeed, we have renovated the property since your last stay and the plaza nearby has added stores and services to meet any traveller's needs.

Appreciate your taking the time to share your comments.

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport South / Blue Lagoon

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed there one night on business. Due to a booking error on my part (I reserved the room for a day prior to when I was supposed to arrive). They did not have a room reserved for me. No worries, though, the front desk staff quickly booked me a room at the same rate and gave me the manager's email address to see if I could get a credit back for the room I had accidentally booked (and been charged for) previously. the manager emailed me back the next day to say they were going to credit my credit card for the mistaken night even though it was no fault of theirs. That shows a great committment to customer service if you ask me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Miami area simply becuase you don't have to worry about getting great service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Appreciate your taking the time to share your recent experience at our property. One of our main goals is to provide excellent customer service, glad to learn we were able to go over and beyond in your case.

Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next time you visit Miami!

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport/Blue Lagoon

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is an excellent place to stay and very close to the Airport. The hotel is very secure having a secured under building garage so your vehicle is kept safe and also protects you from getting wet if it rains. You also have to swipe in the elevator to get to your floor stopping any stranger from entering. Staff is also VERY friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff made you feel welcomed. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went back once more to this hotel . It keeps up with the great standards of the Hamptons Inns . It is a nice hotel , very welll located , close to the airport with free shuttle , across the street from a small shopping center with a Publix , samall restaurants and from Mc Donalds , Burger King , Walgreens , CVS , a bank and a gas station . Rooms are very clean , pleasent and the service couldn´t be better .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rcardoso

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again! As you well stated, our location is very convenient and you can find a variety of restaurants and services within walking distance.

We take pride in our customer service, thank you for recognizing our efforts.

Come back soon!

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami AIrport / Blue Lagoon

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The customer service was wonderful. The manager, Jeffrey Austin treated us like royalty. It was refreshing to have such an incredible customer service experience. The lobby was clean and modern. Our room was in perfect condition. The bed and pillows were so comfortable. The cruise package was perfectly priced and so convenient. Just an incredible experience to sum it all up!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review and for recognizing Jeffrey Austin's excellence in customer service delivery! We firmly believe we sell "experiences" and I am pleased to read yours was one to remember.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

the hotel offers a good package with free breakfast, free parking and free internet. Breakfast and happy hour food was great. Good for the location, close to airport for a short stay. The building needs a bit maintenance or modernization, pool area and whirlpool. Guests should be less noisy, hotel can still advice them not to talk loud on the corridors.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay and pleased you were able to attend our Happy Hour with your family! On your next visit, please do request a room away from the elevators, we will make our best to ensure you get a room at the end of the hall to avoid any noise from the corridors.

Thank you!