Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
$175
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$236
$217
Hilton.com
$165
$137
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$301
$317
$263
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$119
$145
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
3,129 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallcruise portfast food restaurantscruise packageburger kingfree breakfastbreakfast roompublix grocery storehot breakfastfree shuttleevery half hourfront desk staffyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 night pre-cruise and paid $30 extra for the "stay and cruise" package. Basically, it includes one way transport for 2 people to the cruise terminal and parking for your vehicle for the time you're on the cruise. Not a bad deal. The rooms were clean and service was good. The bed was super comfy. We asked for a room on an upper floor with a view and we got it. We also got a hot breakfast and free wifi. We actually got a lot for the price. No complaints here.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank jhyoung
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

JHYoung,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience and letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. We invite you to stay with us again during a future Miami trip.

Christian J. Riofrio

Reviewed November 30, 2013

fix the things listed in the last page. We reserved a king bed and got two twin beds. The floor in the kitchen looked like it had been beaten with hammers. The beds were firmer than normal. The fitness room was terrible, too bad the pictures were misconceiving.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon know about your experience.

I am sorry you feel that our facilities were not up to par with your expectations. Our entire hotel was renovated at the end of last year, including our fitness room, guest rooms, and common areas. We have done our best to update our professional photos on every possible reservation channel; and I apologize if the ones you saw were outdated or did not show our facilities as pictured.

Moving forward, I will personally see that all your concerns are addressed with the appropriate engineering and housekeeping directors. I invite you back to try us again so we may demonstrate to you the kind of quality product we always strive to give.

Again, Thank you very much for staying with us and I hope to see you back in the future.

Cordially,

Christian J. Riofrio

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Hampton Inns never disappoints me. Free shuttle from the airport, nice clean rooms and a great breakfast. They provided transportion to the cruise port for a fee, I forget how much exactly but it was reasonable. Just stayed there one night before we started our cruise. There are drug stores across the street for last minute toiletries if you forget anything. There is a strip mall across the street with a Burlington Coat Factory and a Starbucks. My husband's running shoe sole was coming off so it was a life saver that Burlington was across the street so he could buy another pair of shoes before the cruise. But not much else around the hotel within walking distance. But I would definitely recommend it for a pre or post cruise stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Room was noisy, lamps by bed did not work, electrical outlets by side of desk (Computer) worked on and off, lack of small refrigerator in room (highly unusual), etc. This specific stay was not nice at all. I have used Hampton Inn for many, many stays throughout the years and never been so disatisfied.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Jorge V,

Thank you very much for being a loyal guest to our brand, I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you had with our product. I am surprised to hear about the noise complaint as this is very unusual because of the insulation we used due to our proximity to the airport and is definitely not a challenge at our hotel. I will work diligently with my maintenance team to correct the deficiencies with the lamps and electrical outlets; in reference to the mini fridge comment, we do have many room types that come equipped with one, such as our king study rooms and our suites, so I would like to invite you back to our hotel in the near future to demonstrate you the level of service and product we are accustom to provide our valued guests.

Once again, thank you for your review and I am looking forward to have you as a guest next time you visit Miami.

Regards,

Christian Riofrio

Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here twice in 1 week.. Very clean and modern. Service is excellent. Shuttle will pick you up at the airport.. Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Miami ... Can't say enough about this location

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear LSilverst,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel when visiting Miami from Marigot - St. Martin; your preference among many hotels in the area is very much appreciated and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations and impress you with outstanding customer service and product both times you stayed with us.

Having the shuttle running daily every 30 minutes from our property to Miami International Airport and the Blue Lagoon Corporate Park from 5 AM to 1 AM is convenient to both leisure and business travelers, adding the new and improved Hampton breakfast items is a plus, thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel and I would like to welcome you back next time your traveling needs brings you back to Miami.

Best regards,